Get Financing for Your Property
A stated income commercial real estate loan from Flex Capital can be a good idea if you were recently turned down for a loan or need a loan process that’s quick with minimal paperwork. This kind of loan is useful for anything you want to do with your business and looks at the value of your property rather than your credit history. Here is a look at more.
Basics of the Loan
Stated income commercial real estate loans from Flex Capital come with a variety of benefits. Here is some basic information about our loans of this type.
- Use funds for debt consolidation, refinancing and purchasing
- Nearly every property qualifies
- Fixed rates for 25 years of amortization
- Qualifying credit score of 600
- Self-employment or W-2 documentation
- Loan amounts as much as $500,000
Getting the Most for Your Property Value
We offer commercial real estate loans with competitive loan-to-value (LTV) ratios. These percentages depend on what the property is used for and how large it is. Here’s a look at how to estimate what LTV your property can earn.
- 65% LTV for auto service, self-storage, warehouse and office properties
- 70% LTV for one to four unit non-owner occupied investment properties
- 75% LTV for five or more unit multifamily and mixed use properties
How This Loan Compares to a Typical Bank Loan
Unlike a typical loan that looks heavily at your credit history and requires piles of paperwork, a stated income loan from Flex Capital looks at your property. Qualifying properties need to have enough value to cover the mortgage, taxes and insurance on the loan. This means there’s less documentation and you can get approved quicker. Some buildings we consider include:
- Real estate
Find Out More Today
When you contact our office we can answer all of your questions about stated income commercial real estate loans. If approved, you could close within two or three weeks.