Invest Toward the Future With Commercial Real Estate Financing
When it comes time to invest in new commercial property, you want experts by your side who can structure sound lending solutions. At Flex Capital, we can provide upwards of $1,000,000,000 for your next owner-operated or investment-based real estate acquisition. Our broad portfolio includes a variety of both recourse and non-recourse financing options. Let us help you find commercial real estate financing that suits your growth needs.
Our Diverse Product Portfolio
Depending on the type of business you operate or your investment goals, we have a variety of lending options for your real estate ventures. Options include:
- Traditional Loans: We can assist with properties suitable for investment that qualify for conventional loans up $100,000,000.
- Bridge Loans: We can fund your transitionary periods with a hard money and bridge loans with favorable LTV and rates up to 14% for up to $100,000,000 in financing.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: We represent a network of high-worth investors who help us fund up to $100,000,000 in equity financing. This type of funding offers flexibility, each with a tailor-made solution to your lending needs.
- Small Business Loans: We work with the SBA to help you qualify for a small business loan with 25-year terms and interest rates as low as 4.5%.
- Construction Financing: Qualifying candidates can secure permanent financing if experienced by equity. Receive up to between $10M and $100M.
- International Funding: Investing in real estate abroad comes with a different set of regulations. We can help you navigate foreign investments and find high-worth backers in Europe and Asia.
- HUD and FHA Loans: We can help you invest in your public housing project or senior living community. We work with the federal government to help secure fixed, low interest rates and long-term financing.
Before your next commercial real estate venture, consult with the financial experts who can find the right solution for your business. Contact our team at Flex Capital today.